Saturday, December 18, 2010

2010 SUCKED....personally

The Republican wave stopped just before Nevada apparently. The Dems unfortunately still hold the senate, however WE gained the House of Representatives, which holds the purse strings...



what a thrilling feeling. Haven't posted in months due to personal shit hitting the fan. I've been through a lot, so I appreciate anybody out there still keeping up with my goofy blog here. thanks


suffice to say I've managed to jump to the El Dorado County Republican Party months ago, and it's been interesting, to say the least. Met up with the executive director of that county's party, a fantastic guy by the name of Rodney Stanhope. Recently, I jumped into Rodney's annual Toy Drive, "Operation Christmas for Our Troops", and the other day we were featured in a local Sacramento online publication (Full story). Did something earlier in the month I've NEVER done before in my life - sell my own product I made - a photo of the moon

(full photo)




sold it to my dentist, who was impressed by it, for $20, on December 6th, 2010. Felt great.

lot of other stuff going on as well, like picking up a likely ill fated business that my late grandfather used to own.

Been VERY up and down, more than the stock market, but I'm around..still ticking..still wondering what the hell will happen next.

let's just say I can't wait for 2011 already...